Why join a social insurance fund?
By paying your social contributions as a self-employed person in main occupation, you are entitled to social security rights such as:
- Child benefit and birth grant
- Benefit in case of illness or accident
- Reimbursement of medical expenses
- Retirement pension, survivor's pension and transitional allowance
- Bridging pension
- Family care allowance
Securex Integrity, the Securex Social Insurance fund, offers a handful of additional services that increase your comfort and security. Today, we already do this for a large number of self-employed people and companies.
- Fast intervention and payment of benefits and premiums
- A personal adviser who closely follows up your case
- Perfect integration with our enterprise counter go-Start