Why you feel at home with Securex
As a self-employed person, you will find everything you need under one roof at Securex:
- The social insurance fund takes care of your social contributions
- A social secretariat handles the payroll when you start employing personnel
- Insurance & legal services to ensure peace of mind and proper business operations
Follow the example set by 150,000 entrepreneurs and choose for:
- 1,700 experts dedicated to providing high-quality services
- Intuitive tools, such as MySecurex, designed to make your life easier
- 24/7 accessibility
Through our personal approach we want to genuinely get to know you and your business so that you feel entirely at home.
Looking for a smooth integration of your accounting with your insurance fund and social secretariat? Perfectly possible. We see it as a true priority to support your accountant as best we can. This gives them more time to guide your business.
Interested in making the switch? It is easy and free. Contact us and we will take care of everything for you. Any questions? Our experts are ready to assist you at every step.
The trusted partner of every business leader
Securex gives you, the business leader, access to a service centre designed specifically for entrepreneurs. You can count on 360° guidance for your business, from legal advice to support with social contributions and much more. By partnering with Securex, you gain access to everything you need to make your business sustainable. Help is just one click or phone call away.
If you are self-employed, it is important to manage your activities in a simple and efficient way. Choose the same partner for your social secretariat and social insurance fund. This gives you a single point of contact, and the information is well coordinated. Accurate payroll processing and handling of your social contributions are included.
Quick and easy switch
Would you like to switch to Securex? Great! The switch is easy if:
- You have been with your present social secretariat for at least 4 years
- All your outstanding amounts (social contributions included) have been paid through your current social secretariat
- You have not reached retirement age and/or are not in receipt of early retirement benefits
To switch next year, submit your application by 30 June. We will take care of everything for you.
How to switch? Simple. You have 3 options:
- Make an appointment at one of our offices and visit in person
- Make the switch digitally through our Online Business Counter
- Call +32 78 05 90 10
Making the switch as a company
If you are self-employed, you must join a social insurance fund, whether you are a sole trader or have a company. Companies have 3 months to join after incorporation. This is because companies, such as a private limited company (formerly BVBA), must join a social insurance fund for the self-employed. As a company, therefore, you can also switch to Securex.
Read more about the differences between a company and a sole trader.