Is your client self-employed?
A self-employed person has a social status different to that of an employee. In fact, a self-employed person is less well protected. Does he want to play safe and protect himself from any risk related to an accident or illness? If so, it would be best for him to take out insurance that guarantees a replacement income. He can also supplement it with a revenue insurance policy that guarantees his company an income in case he becomes incapable of working.
You will find all the useful information about these two insurance schemes here:
- Guaranteed income (coming soon)
- Revenue Insurance (Insurance against loss of revenue) (coming soon)
Is your client an employer?
Every employer is required to take out Occupational Accident Insurance for its personnel. This compulsory insurance compensates the costs of an accident in the workplace up to a certain income limit.
But your client can do much more for his employees, for example by taking out supplementary insurance, which will cover the entire monthly salary or accidents that occur in private life:
- Occupational Accident Insurance (coming soon)
- Supplementary insurance to the occupational accident insurance (coming soon)
- Personal Accident Insurance (coming soon)
- Group Insurance (coming soon)
Find all the important information on your portal
Thanks to your access to the partner portal:
- You can consult your clients' files
- You can use our tools to carry out simulations
- You will remain up-to-date concerning the socio-legal activity relating to self-employed persons and employers
- You will also be kept up-to-date of the latest developments at Securex (available training, new services offered, etc.)