International organisations


Starting out successfully in Belgium from abroad

Do you wish to expand your business activities to Belgium, and will you be employing personnel? With Be.lance, we take care of all administrative obligations relating to the starting-up of your Belgian branch, and take care of your international HR management.

Contact us
Why choose Be.lance?
  • All your HR services under one roof
  • A central contact person will help you access the knowledge of a team of experts in various HR domains
  • You will be assisted in cross-border employment, split payroll, and international wage calculations
  • Your contact person will speak to you in English, French and/or Dutch.
Discover why Clarus chose Be.lance
Ready in 6 steps

With Be.lance, you can start up your company in Belgium, with personnel, in six steps.
1. Starting as a business
2. Application for a social security number for Belgian social security
3. Membership of the Securex Social Secretariat
4. Membership of the Securex external service for prevention and protection at work
5. Membership of the Child Benefit Fund
6. Taking out insurance against industrial accidents

Find out more about our Be.lance range of offerings

Would you like to know more about our comprehensive approach towards foreign employers? This brochure offers you further information about the HR solutions we offer, all of them tailored to your company.

Download the Be.lance brochure
Our approach

You will be assigned a contact person who will guide you through your start-up. This person will act as your contact person until your file is transferred to your monthly contact person. Your monthly contact person will help you with all your questions. He will put you in touch with the right people within our organisation in case of more complex matters.
You will be kept regularly informed about the progress of your case. Thus you will always be up-to-date on what has happened so far, and what remains to be done.

Social representative

It is mandatory for unincorporated foreign companies in Belgium to appoint a person domiciled in Belgium. This person is called a social representative. This social representative represents your company in Belgium in connection with your social obligations. You can count on us for this as well.
What is the social representative required to do?

  • Receive documents from the Belgian social security institutions and tax authorities
  • Keep social documents up-to-date and until five years after the possible cessation of activities in Belgium
  • Notify the government that he represents your company in Belgium
Would you like to know more about Be.Lance? Contact us
You might also be interested in the following:
International HR management

Each country has its own social laws and other regulations. It is not easy to effectively manage all these changes efficiently. You may therefore count on Securex InteHRnational for help.

More info