An integrated solution to the international management of HR
Rolling out international business activities is no longer the preserve of multinationals. To ensure their development, increasing numbers of SMEs are entering new markets and setting up abroad or starting to trade there.
That growth opens up new challenges, in commercial and operational terms: because each country has its own legislation and regulations on personnel management.
A business investing in new markets and wanting to employ staff in that country faces three main challenges:
- How do we master the growing complexity of HR management when we are based in several different countries?
- How do we familiarise ourselves with the employment legislation in each country and keep up to date with changes?
- How do we develop a global HR policy that takes into account those varied specific aspects regarding employment, pay, the cost of labour, and employee benefits and rewards?
Securex, partner in your international expansion
To help you take up those challenges, Securex offers an integrated platform that gives you access to experts in each country through a single contact person.
Thus, you can put in place a joint HR management that’s as standardised as possible on all the markets where your business operates. This offers you a global overview of your HR policy including the characteristics of each country and based on objective data that is constantly updated.
This flexibility means that you no longer have to waste time collecting information from your subsidiaries and you can make the right strategic choices and be confident that your decisions can be correctly implemented at international level.
This form of cooperation does not involve any obligations: Securex adapts flexibly to the objectives and specific characteristics of your business, with no obligation in terms of tools and processes.
- Quick and easy personnel management
- An appointed and versatile payroll manager
- A support for all the necessary formalities to make sure you are fulfilling all your obligations as regards detailed accounts, declarations and payments
- Complete digital cooperation by means of our on-line tools
- A service provided in your own language
- A trusted partner
100 % satisfaction
We take care of your payroll management and, together with you, aim to optimise pay.
Your issues regarding personnel management receive our full attention.
A single client advisor and a fixed back-up person are allocated to you. He or she is your permanent contact and handles the whole follow-up of your file.
100 % quality
From the start of our cooperation, we pay the closest attention to your file through an initial discussion, a quality audit and an appropriate follow-up.
Any changes and operations carried out always undergo an automatic and manual check and confirmation.
100 % transparency
You know precisely what we are doing for you and how much it will cost you. With no additional fees or unexpected expenditure.